Design BIG Dreams (DBD) is maintains websites for our clients ensuring thier websites are always up-to-date. DBD is a quickly growing company, and the demand of updates is quickly outgrowing our capacity. DBD is in need of an experienced WordPress user to help maintian our network of sites on a part-time basis with the potential to be a full-time position.
- Managing and accomplishing e-mail requests
- Responding to requests in a timely fasion
- Periodically updating plugins/WordPress System
- Identify when additional functionality is requred/irregular updates
- Occasionally answer more complicated questions via phone
- Working knowledge of administrative access to WordPress admin
- Basic photoshop skills (Croping and image optimazation is a must)
- Adaptable – Every site that DBD produces is custom built, so each admin is slightly different
- Sense of humor.
- Compensation will be distributed monthly and based on an agreed upon hourly rate.
- Number of hours initially will not exceed 20.
How to Apply
If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please contact Anthony D’Arco at [email protected]
We are always looking for talented people to help us on our mission and fulfill the Big Dreams of our clients. The single biggest thing we look for in new candidates is personality. We believe that loving what you do goes hand in hand with doing an amazing job. Our business is all about fostering great relationships and providing our clients with a professional, non-threatening, and fun web building experience that consistently exceeds their expectations.
We Design Big Dreams; do you? If Design Big Dreams sounds like a place you think you will fit in, please contact us at [email protected].